Time to clear the air!
Do you have an “Indoor Air Pollution Problem”?
- Do you live in a new or newly remodeled home?
- Do you live in a house that has been recently insulated or weather-proofed?
- Do you regularly clean excessive dust accumulations from your household furniture?
- Do you notice poor air flow?
If you answered "Yes" to any of the questions above, you may be throwing money in the trash!
- Do you experience headaches, nausea, or burning sensations in the nose, throat, or eyes more frequently at home than when outside?
- Do you have allergies to mold and mildew?
- Do you have pets?
- Do you have one or more smokers in your household?
If you answered "Yes" to any of the above questions, your home may suffer from indoor air pollution.
Dirt, dust, mold, pollen and animal dander are recirculated through our air ducts every time we turn on our heat or air conditioner. Combine this with moisture and you have the ideal breeding ground for fungi, germs, and household mold. Studies have confirmed that some diseases, including salmonella, strep and legionnaire’s disease are spread by contaminated air ducts.
Jerry’s Air Duct Cleaning* is a Residential air duct cleaning company located on Bainbridge Island, WA. We are Family Owned & Operated and serve customers in ALL Kitsap County, Mason County, Jefferson County and many other locations.
*NOTE: Jerry's Air Duct Cleaning is NOT a franchise, and we DO NOT USE SUB-CONTRACTORS
Jerry's Air Duct Cleaning